Multiple National And International Awards
Netlinkz (formerly iwebgate) has been fortunate to win many independent awards and successful reviews for its network technology.
Notably, the company was a winner of the prestigious Global Security Challenge (GSC), the world’s largest international security innovation competition. The competition is sponsored by the United States Department of Defence and judged by a leading panel of industry experts from some of the world’s largest IT companies (amongst other sectors).
The business also won the Telstra Innovation Challenge. Telstra is one of the world’s largest telecommunication providers and judged to be on the Fortune 500 list by Forbes.
– Global Security Challange 2010
– Telstra Innovation Challange
– Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Award
– Commercialisation Australia Grant
– The Security Network Submit Awards
– Northrop Grumman Cync Program
– Frost and Sullivan Awards